Quarriers Fundraising Department, Quarriers Village
Quarriers Fundraising Department is looking for a Telephone Volunteer to cross sell communications and fundraising projects to supporter companies and individuals by telephone and email.
The main tasks are:
- telephone and email contact with individuals
- converting phone enquiries to event sign-ups
Telephone and email companies:
- offering supporter companies a variety of ways to get involved with Quarriers
- highlighting new and up coming events to ensure participation
The skills, qualities & experience required are:
- excellent telephone manner
- experience of telesales
- basic computer and internet skills e.g. email
- postitive approach to customer care
The volunteer will be located within the fundraising department. Ability to work at least one day a week between Monday and Friday during office hours i.e. 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
There will be access to all fundraising staff for guidance and access to materials. The volunteer must be prepared to work within Quarriers guidelines e.g. confidentiality.
There is a bus service to Quarriers Village, however, own personal transport would be advantageous.
Application through application form, informal interview interview and disclosure.
Any out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
more in Volunteering
Can’t find a suitable vacancy?
Call our volunteer centre on 01505 616109
If you would like to find out about other areas of volunteering within Quarriers please contact our volunteer centre or complete an enquiry and we will get back to you.
You can also view all our volunteer opportunities on S1 Jobs
Get in touch
Quarriers Volunteer Centre
Quarriers Head Office
Telephone: 01505 616109