- Who we are
- What we do
- Get Involved
5k Fun run Big Day Oot!
Three young people supported at Quarriers James Shields service completed the Glasgow East End 5K Fun Run at Tollcross, Glasgow, on Sunday 10 June. Accompanied by two members of staff the young people who took part were Jenny Todd, Paul McFadyen and Ryan Cleghorn. Paul and Ryan completed the 5k in 20 minutes which was a fantastic time! Everyone had a fab day and Jenny, Paul and Ryan did really well.
Well done to everyone involved!
- Quarriers named official charity of the 2014 Ryder Cup
- Head Injury Information Day
- Deputy First Minister opens £6.4M world-leading William Quarrier Scottish Epilepsy Centre
- Go4IT reaches the final of the 2013 Care Accolades
- The William Quarrier Scottish Epilepsy Centre welcomes its first patients
- Young People at Quarriers Stopover Service meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Duke of Cambridge to go Dutch via Skype with young homeless supported Quarriers on Royal visit to Glasgow
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to visit Quarriers Youth Homeless Service in Glasgow
- Quarriers Easter Egg Trail raises over £430
- Quarriers Voices hit the right note
- 24,000 Scottish families face severe hardship
- Quarriers Glasgow Zumbathon®
- Upper Nithsdale Youth Pipe Band visits Quarriers Friendship Group
- Easter Egg Trail - Saturday 30 March, Quarriers Village
- Quarriers staff tackle Bath Half Marathon
- Quarriers Live 2013
- Quarriers collects keys to £6.4m world-leading Scottish Epilepsy Centre
- Thank you to the People's Postcode Trust
- Quarriers Ceilidh, featuring Quarriers Voices
- Local MSP inspired by Quarriers services
- Quarriers fostering information evening
- Quarriers South West volunteer Quire raises over £100
- Quarriers 19th annual Noel Lunch raises £62,000!
- North Ayrshire Council tender for Quarriers Steps and Stages Service
- Festival of choirs at Princes Square
- Quarriers Edinburgh Zumbathon®
- Quarriers Christmas cards at Bath Christmas Market
- Quarriers gets into the festive spirit for Bath Christmas Markets
- Quarriers Befriending Initiative wins a place on The Evaluation Exchange
- Quarriers Recruitment Fayre: Thursday 22 November
- Quarriers Christmas Fayre this Saturday
- Standing up for Scotland's families in Edinburgh
- Go4IT launches Technically Speaking course
- Social Media Week
- Zumbathons® 2012!
- Volunteers transform gardens at Westview
- Doors Open Day 2012 - this Saturday
- On site at the Scottish Epilepsy Centre
- Young Archie pedals his way to fundraising success for Quarriers
- Open water swimmer Audrey takes on the Clyde for Quarriers!
- Full steam ahead as residents open gardens to raise money for Quarriers
- Take the Quarriers Edinburgh to Dublin Cycle Challenge
- Kilmarnock man goes the distance for Quarriers Epilepsy Centre Appeal
- Residents and Quarriers join forces to refurbish village hall
- Mavisbank team completes sponsored cycle challenge
- People's Postcode Trust grant transforms Family Resource Centre Nursery.
- Do the Great Scottish Run for Quarriers
- Quarriers' Christmas Fayre - call for stalls
- Young people speak out at Equal Opportunities Committee
- New pictures from Scottish Epilepsy Centre site
- A garden party fit for a Queen!
- Bungee jump to raise money for Mavisbank service
- South West PA Awards spotlight Quarriers South West England services
- Jubilee Proms raises Profile of Quarriers South West Services!
- 5k Fun run Big Day Oot!
- Come and say hello to Quarriers!
- Progress on the Scottish Epilepsy Centre
- Quarriers contributes to the Equal Opportunities Committee
- Quarriers conduct survey for people living with epilepsy
- YouGov survey for Quarriers Fostering Service
- Jubille Proms Concert in Wiltshire
- Success in the South West!
- Fundraising Comedy Night at The Stand in Edinburgh
- Jubilee Celebration of British Music to help vulnerable and disadvantaged children
- Quarriers exhibit at Scottish Parliament
- Purple Day
- Quarriers family service receives £20k from Short Breaks Fund
- Leonardo young people tell their story
- Breaking ground at Quarriers new epilepsy centre
- People Postcode Trust Grant for Ruchazie
- SING FOR QUARRIERS
Get in touch
Quarriers Regional Office
Lower Bristol Road
Telephone: 01225 339913