Glasgow Supported Living Initiative
Glasgow Supported Living Initiative is a supported living service for adults with an acquired brain injury. Established in 1998, we support a number of people across the Greater Glasgow area, providing flexible support to people in their own homes and in the community.
Our packages range from 30 hours per week support to a college placement and social activities, to full 24 hour care packages for people who require support with all aspects of personal care. We can provide support to individuals in a number of ways including support:
- to attend college or social activities in the community
- with shopping and cooking
- with medication and to attend healthcare appointments
- with all aspects of personal care
- to manage a tenancy and live safely in the community
- to maintain relationships and increase social opportunities
Our staff team have many years experience working with people who have an acquired brain injury. All support staff complete Brain Injury Awareness training and we tailor training for the specific needs of the people we support. We offer a person-centred approach and work in partnership with individuals and their families to put them at the heart of the decision making process. We accept referrals from social work or individuals and would be happy to discuss individual requirements.