Our Trustees meet regularly with the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Directors to discuss the management and performance of the organisation.
The Chairperson and assigned Trustees also meet with the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Directors as part designated committees, including the Safeguarding and Services’ Committee, Audit Committee, Governance and Finance and General Purpose Committee.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for:
- The direction, control and financial management of the organisation.
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and reporting obligations.
- Regularly reviewing our strategy and objectives.
- Ensuring Quarriers receives advice, information and guidance from relevant external advisors.
- Regular performance, audit and risk reviews.
- Ensuring that people we support have opportunities to be involved in developing our policies and services.