- individual packages of care
- appropriate level of support for each person
- encouragement for people we support to take responsibility for their own lives
- enabling people we support to make informed choices
- encouragement to develop skills necessary for living in the community
- encouragement to access appropriate leisure, recreation and/or work-related activities
- support from other partner agencies who have a role in meeting the needs of the people we support
After initial assessment and referral by the Care Manager, a support package is developed to meet your needs, which can range from a few hours a week to 24-hour support. We will work with you to achieve your goals through self directed support (SDS), which offers choice, flexibility and control over your support when you need it.